There are Many ways to get Free Traffic on the internet.
One way is by :
- Getting Listed in Online Directories- For most of these sites, your profile will have a link to your website, so actively updating these listings and getting positive reviews is likely to result in more website traffic. In addition, many directories like Yelp have strong domain authority on Google. There’s a chance that your business’s free Yelp page could rank high for relevant searches.
- Build Backlinks- backlink is a link to your website from another website. Backlinks from complementary businesses or industry influencers will not only get your business in front of a larger audience, but it will also drive qualified traffic to your website.
- Get Free Viral Traffic- This cloud based app allows you to unleash viral traffic very quickly that gets results. CHECK IT OUT HERE.
- Post to Social Media-Social media is one of the most popular free marketing tools around, and plays a role in driving traffic to your website.
- Include Hashtags in Your Posts-By adding hashtags to posts that promote your website pages and blog posts, you can extend your reach beyond your network and get discovered by users searching for your products and services.
- Use Landing Pages-Landing pages are another free source of traffic to your website. These are pages specific to your offers, such as for redeeming a discount code, downloading a free guide, or starting a free trial.
- Target Long-Tail Keywords. …
- Start Email Marketing- Email marketing is another way of getting free traffic. Email Marketing is the key to most business because it allows you to stay in contact with your prospect until he or she unsubscribes. Sign up and get your Get Response auto responder here.
- Guest Blog-Having an industry influencer publish a blog post on your site or turning an interview with them into a blog post can help to drive traffic both through organic search but also via that influencer promoting the content to their audience (see the backlinks section above).